|<<Back to cheerwine.jobs|
|Title:||Campus Czar UNC-Chapel Hill|
Independent Contractor Job Title: Campus Czar
Reports To: Brand Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Summary: The Cheerwine Campus Czar is responsible for increasing the awareness of Cheerwine through brand education and sampling throughout campus. The Czar will attend key events on or around campus from August 2014- May 2015 such as concerts, festivals, sporting events and other fun activities happening in the area. Each Czar has a chance to earn a marketing internship at Cheerwine for the summer of 2015.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Pass out Cheerwine samples and swag at key events. Some events will be predetermined by Cheerwine; others can be dtermined by the Czar (if approved in advance by Cheerwine).
* Required to attend between 5-10 events each semester.
* Take pictures and gather consumer feedback at events.
* Submit detailed event recaps after each event to Cheerwine staff members.
* Use Cheerwine apparel provided and follow training instructions.
* Answer customer's questions about Cheerwine.
* Encourage peers to become fans of Cheerwine on Facebook and Twitter.
* Visit designated retailers to build relationships focusing on Cheerwine's presentation in the market.
* Communicate with Cheerwine staff members on a regular basis regarding all Czar responsibilities.
Compensation: Czars will be paid $100 per event. Czars can attend a maximum of 20 events while holding the Czar position.
Education/Experience: Full time undergraduate student at designated college/university and in good academic standing. Must be available to attend select events from August 2014 through May 2015. Must be outgoing, enjoy socializing with people, and have good communication and organization skills.