ROUTES SALES DELIVERY DRIVER-Mt. Airy, NC Area
|Title:||ROUTES SALES DELIVERY DRIVER-Mt. Airy, NC Area|
|Department:||Conventional Rte Sales 53-3031(03)|
|Location:||PCW Colfax/Winston Salem/Reidsville, NC|
Cheerwine, established in 1917, is looking for Route Sales Delivery Drivers. We are looking for dependable individuals who want to be part of a 100 year old growing company with a team oriented business approach.
Job Title: Mt. Airy, NC Area - Route Sales Delivery Driver
Industry Code: Wholesale Trade 42400 Non-Durable Goods
Job Code: PCW 53-3031-(05)
Reports To: District Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (FWW)
Department: Sales Distribution
Division: Piedmont Cheerwine Bottling Company
Location: Colfax, NC
Basic Job Description:
To drive delivery vehicle safely over an established route territory and complete all scheduled daily deliveries. Driver may be required to collect payment for delivered products and must merchandise all of our products within the space designated by the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
The delivery driver must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds repetitively over the course of the days scheduled deliveries. Standard delivery day hours will vary based on the number of stops and cases scheduled each day.
Background Requirements: Employee must pass background check, motor vehicle driver check, drug screen and agility test.
- Follow established delivery guidelines when delivering / checking in / stocking our products
- Rotate and manage out-of-date or damaged products consistently to maintain the freshest product level possible
- Responsible for picking up shells / flats / pallets from customer location and returning them to the warehouse facility
- Inspects and reviews daily route paperwork to ensure accuracy
- Listens and responds to customer concerns and promotes positive customer relations
- Communicates issues, concerns, or opportunities to sales and delivery team and the District Manager
- Adheres to all company policies and operating procedures
- Create and maintain customer good will
Full time employees eligible for generous benefits package after 90 days
Cheerwine is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Class "A" or "B" CDL but will train the right candidate
- Prior route delivery experience
- Product stocking / merchandising / and rotation experience
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications