|<<Back to cheerwine.jobs|
|Title:||Campus Czar Middle Tennessee State University|
|Location:||Middle Tennessee State University|
|Application:||Czar for Middle Tennessee State University|
Independent Contractor Job Title: Cheerwine Soft Drink - Campus Czar
Reports To: Brand Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Summary: The Cheerwine Campus Czar is responsible for increasing the awareness of Cheerwine through brand education and sampling throughout campus. The Czar will attend key events on or around campus from August 2017- May 2018 such as concerts, festivals, fundraisers and other fun activities happening in the area. Each Czar has a chance to earn a marketing internship at Cheerwine for the summer of 2018.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain brand communication standards of Cheerwine's 100-year heritage.
* Distribute Cheerwine samples and swag at key events. Some events will be predetermined by Cheerwine; most will be determined by the Czar, approved in advance by Cheerwine.
* Identify and secure right-fit sampling events on campus. Completely communicate event details and rationale for Cheerwine to attend to sample with student peers and faculty.
* Maintain inventory of Cheerwine samples, transport samples and supplies to and from all events.
* Required to lead sampling at 5-10 events each school semester.
* Take photos at the events and gather consumer feedback at events.
* Submit detailed event recaps after each event to Cheerwine staff members.
* Wear Cheerwine uniform and use supplies provided and follow all training instructions.
* Answer consumer questions about Cheerwine.
* Encourage peers to follow Cheerwine on social media and join the email list.
* Visit designated retailers to build relationships and observe Cheerwine's presentation on-shelf and in the market.
* Communicate with Cheerwine staff members on a regular basis regarding all Czar responsibilities.
Compensation: Czars will be paid $100 per event. Czars can attend a maximum of 20 events while holding the Czar position.
Education/Experience: Full time undergraduate student at designated college/university and in good academic standing. Must be available to attend select events from August 2017 through May 2018. Must have realizable transportation (vehicle). Must be outgoing, enjoy socializing with people, and have good communication and organization skills.