|<<Back to cheerwine.jobs|
|Title:||Cheerwine Soft Drink Brand Ambassador - On Campus 2021-2022 JMU|
|Application:||NOW OPEN FOR JMU|
Independent Contractor Job Title: Cheerwine Soft Drink Brand Ambassador (also known as Campus Czar)
Department: Sales & Marketing
Position Duration: Must be available to attend events for BOTH upcoming semesters at JMU from August 2021 through May 2022.
Summary: The Cheerwine Campus Brand Ambassador (also known as Cheerwine Czar) is responsible for increasing the awareness of Cheerwine through brand education and sampling throughout campus. This person will attend key events on or around campus during both upcoming semesters such as concerts, festivals, and other fun activities happening in the area.
Compensation: This position pays $100 per event. Attend a maximum of 20 events during the academic school year for a total pay of up to $2,000, plus bonus opportunities.
* Full-time undergraduate student at designated university JMU and in good academic standing.
* Must be available to attend select events for BOTH UPCOMING SEMESTERS.
* Must have car/reliable transportation that can transport necessary supplies for events (coolers, boxes, drinks). Must be able to lift drinks.
* Must be outgoing, enjoy socializing with people, and have good communication and organization skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain brand communication standards of Cheerwine's centennial heritage.
* Distribute Cheerwine samples and swag at key events. Some events will be predetermined by Cheerwine; most will be determined by the Brand Ambassador, approved in advance by Cheerwine.
* Identify and secure right-fit sampling events on campus. Completely communicate event details and rationale for Cheerwine to attend to sample with student peers and faculty.
* Maintain inventory of Cheerwine samples, transport samples and supplies to and from all events.
* Required to lead sampling at 5-10 events each school semester.
* Take photos at the events and gather consumer feedback at events.
* Submit detailed event recaps after each event to Cheerwine staff members.
* Wear Cheerwine uniform and use supplies provided and follow all training instructions.
* Answer consumer questions about Cheerwine.
* Encourage peers to join Cheerwine's Fan Club.
* Visit designated retailers to build relationships and observe Cheerwine's presentation on-shelf and in the market.
* Communicate with Cheerwine staff members on a regular basis regarding all Brand Ambassador responsibilities.
Cheerwine: Uniquely Southern: Created in 1917 by L.D. Peeler, Cheerwine is a one-of-a-kind soft drink with a unique cherry flavor. It is an iconic brand from Salisbury, North Carolina. Owned by the Carolina Beverage Corporation, the 104-year-old company is still privately owned and managed by the same founding family, five generations of whom have worked there. Cliff Ritchie leads Cheerwine as president and CEO. Available in supermarkets, restaurants, mass merchandisers, convenience stores, and university campuses in select states nationwide and cheerwine.com. For more information, follow Cheerwine on Facebook at facebook.com/cheerwine or on Twitter and Instagram @drinkcheerwine.