|<<Back to cheerwine.jobs|
|Title:||Cheerwine Soft Drink Brand Ambassador - On Campus 2020_2021 UNC Charlotte|
Independent Contractor Job Title: Cheerwine Soft Drink - Brand Ambassador
Department: Sales & Marketing
Summary: The Cheerwine Soft Drink Brand Ambassador - On-Campus (also known as Cheerwine Czar) is responsible for increasing the awareness of Cheerwine through brand education and sampling throughout campus. This person will attend key events on or around campus from August 2020- May 2021 such as concerts, festivals, and other fun activities happening in the area.
Compensation: This position pays $100 per event. Attend a maximum of 20 events during the academic school year plus bonus opportunities.
* Full-time undergraduate student at designated university and in good academic standing.
* Must be available to attend select events for BOTH semesters from August 2020 through May 2021.
* Must have car/reliable transportation that can transport necessary supplies for events (coolers, boxes, drinks). Must be able to lift drinks.
* Must be outgoing, enjoy socializing with people, and have good communication and organization skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain brand communication standards of Cheerwine's centennial heritage.
* Distribute Cheerwine samples and swag at key events. Some events will be predetermined by Cheerwine; most will be determined by the Brand Ambassador, approved in advance by Cheerwine.
* Identify and secure right-fit sampling events on campus. Completely communicate event details and rationale for Cheerwine to attend to sample with student peers and faculty.
* Maintain inventory of Cheerwine samples, transport samples and supplies to and from all events.
* Required to lead sampling at 5-10 events each academic semester.
* Take photos at the events and gather consumer feedback at events.
* Submit detailed event recaps after each event to Cheerwine staff members.
* Wear Cheerwine uniform and use supplies provided and follow all training instructions.
* Answer consumer questions about Cheerwine.
* Encourage peers to join Cheerwine's Fan Club.
* Visit designated retailers to build relationships and observe Cheerwine's presentation on-shelf and in the market.
* Communicate with Cheerwine staff members on a regular basis regarding all Brand Ambassador responsibilities.
Founded in 1917, Carolina Beverage Corporation in Salisbury, North Carolina remains a family-owned independent enterprise still operated by descendants of L.D. Peeler, the company founder. The company is highly respected for maintaining it's family values despite significant growth and change in the beverage industry over the last century. Our company owns 101-year-old Cheerwine: Born in the South, Raised in a Glass. Cheerwine is a unique, bubbly cherry soft drink that brings out the 18-year-old in all of us. We still produce Cheerwine concentrate in small batches using the founder's secret formula. Cheerwine is sold in grocery stores, convenience stores, mass merchandisers, restaurants, and specialty retail stores. A state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Charlotte, NC produces Cheerwine, along with many other leading brands from the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. At the core of the company's success is the community of Salisbury, NC, located between Greensboro to the north and Charlotte to the south. What makes us truly different is the integrity of our people and their passion for sharing Cheerwine that has been loved by generations.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: